Owner Scott Mooney not only grew up in
Millbrook, he has been doing business in the same location here since
FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. Your insurance
company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be
completely satisfied with their claim service. You have specific
rights and obligations that you should be aware of. Review your
policy. Understand your rights.
2. If an agreement cannot be reached between your insurance company
and the repair shop, your policy has an "Appraisal Clause" whereby
an independent appraiser can be called in to help resolve the
3. You are not required by law to get more than one estimate. You
may have the shop of your choice make the repairs.
4. You are not required to use a shop selected by the claims
adjuster. However, you are required by your policy holder to allow
your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the
damages prior to repairing them.
5. Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
6. Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include
necessary things such as front or rear wheel alignments, re-aiming
your headlamps, etc. It's your car; make sure it's repaired to your
7. Sign releases only when the repairs have been completed to your
Mooney’s Paint and Body stands ready to assist you in any of
these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your
inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This is our pledge to